“Collectors are suffering from cognitive dissonance,” said Stephen A. Wynn, the Las Vegas casino mogul and one of the world’s top art collectors. “They’re struggling intellectually. They know that their paintings are worth more than they paid for them and … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Photographic Memory: Artur Walther Has Built What May Be the World’s Largest and Most Important Private Collection of African Photography
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle