“Collectors are suffering from cognitive dissonance,” said Stephen A. Wynn, the Las Vegas casino mogul and one of the world’s top art collectors. “They’re struggling intellectually. They know that their paintings are worth more than they paid for them and … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle
- How Has the 200 Top Collectors List Changed Over the Past 25 Years?
- Editor's Letter: ARTnews Summer 2015, Original Cover by Will Cotton
- Both a Buyer and Lender Be: Eli Broad on His Personal Collection and New Museum
- It Takes One to Know One: Why Artists Make Ideal Collectors