The New Orleans Museum of Art has decided to postpone an exhibition of 74 controversial bronze sculptures cast from “recently discovered” plasters said to have been made by Edgar Degas. The show was scheduled to open at the museum in … Read More
- “We didn't call it Soho, it was just ‘Downtown’”: Bill Beckley Gives A Tour of His Apartment of 43 Years
- Chelsea Gallery Mixed Greens to Close in December
- Cate Blanchett to Be Honored at MoMA's Eighth Annual Film Benefit
- Derek Eller Gallery Is Opening A Pop-Up Space in L.A.
- Morning Links: North Korean Propaganda Edition