- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Giacometti's 'L'homme Au Doigt,' Coming to Auction for the First Time, Could Become Most Expensive Sculpture Ever
- At Dallas Art Week, a $2.2 M. Benefit Auction, a $2.5 M. Car, and 'Spending Money Like Drunken Sailors'
- Attack of the Monster Black Suit: Enormous Clothing Trend Continues at SP-Arte Fair
- From a Gorgeous Bridget Riley to a Gargantuan Pile of Cookies: A Look Around SP-Arte 2015
Tag Archives: Tajan
Although Christie’s and Sotheby’s dominate the international auction market, smaller auction houses around the world also vie aggressively to win property for their sales, going after primarily lower-end and middle-market material that sells for under $1 million, and often for considerably less. Read More