Is there a better self-marketer than Takashi Murakami? The artist’s grandest gesture to date is probably his appearance—smiling and waving from his float, and wearing a flower costume—at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade in New York in 2010. At Basel, he’s being a … Read More
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each