Tauba Auerbach and Charlotte Posenenske’s “Reciprocal Score” at Independenza in Rome. [Contemporary Art Daily]“Old Car City, USA…is no longer a junkyard.” [The New York Times]“What else can art do?” A profile on Mark Bradford. [The New Yorker]Comparing and contrasting the … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece