Tauba Auerbach and Charlotte Posenenske’s “Reciprocal Score” at Independenza in Rome. [Contemporary Art Daily]“Old Car City, USA…is no longer a junkyard.” [The New York Times]“What else can art do?” A profile on Mark Bradford. [The New Yorker]Comparing and contrasting the … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition