Tauba Auerbach and Charlotte Posenenske’s “Reciprocal Score” at Independenza in Rome. [Contemporary Art Daily]“Old Car City, USA…is no longer a junkyard.” [The New York Times]“What else can art do?” A profile on Mark Bradford. [The New Yorker]Comparing and contrasting the … Read More
- ARTnews and Art in America Merge to Form World's Largest Art-Media Company
- Two Banksy Murals Head to Auction with Combined Estimate of $1 M.
- Cecily Brown Identifies A 'Less Celebrated' Copycat
- Convicted Art Criminal Claims He Was Sold Fake de Kooning Paintings, Picasso Etchings
- High Museum of Art Appoints Randall Suffolk Nancy and Holcombe T. Green Jr. Director