Tauba Auerbach and Charlotte Posenenske’s “Reciprocal Score” at Independenza in Rome. [Contemporary Art Daily]“Old Car City, USA…is no longer a junkyard.” [The New York Times]“What else can art do?” A profile on Mark Bradford. [The New Yorker]Comparing and contrasting the … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'