Tauba Auerbach and Charlotte Posenenske’s “Reciprocal Score” at Independenza in Rome. [Contemporary Art Daily]“Old Car City, USA…is no longer a junkyard.” [The New York Times]“What else can art do?” A profile on Mark Bradford. [The New Yorker]Comparing and contrasting the … Read More
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition
- Frieze Names Raphael Gygax Curator of 2016 Frieze Projects
- Morning Links: #hierteekenen Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances