Thomas P. Campbell, the director of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, released a statement today thanking LG Electronics for its decision to lower the height of its proposed new headquarters in Englewood Cliffs. An earlier plan had drawn the … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition