In the 1970s, writer and filmmaker Joe Medeiros was reading up on Leonardo da Vinci when a sentence in Liana Bortolon’s book The Life and Times of Leonardo caught his eye. It mentioned the infamous theft of August 21, 1911, … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries