The most recently published piece in Renata Adler’s collected nonfiction, After the Tall Timber (New York Review Books), is a curious defense of the serial plagiarizer Jayson Blair by way of an excoriation of The New York Times, the paper … Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced
- Morning Links: 3-D Printed Mona Lisa Edition
- Artadia Announces 2015 Houston Grantees