A colleague was recently reading John McPhee’s excellent and epic 1967 New Yorker profile of Metropolitan Museum director Thomas Hoving, and drew my attention to a passage that offers some sage advice for anyone pursuing a career in the art industry.Here’s the … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries