Yesterday, Thomas Krens, who previously directed the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation and planned MASS MoCA, proposed a 160,000-square-foot contemporary-art museum in North Adams, Massachusetts, the Berkshire Eagle reports.If Krens’s plan becomes a reality, the museum, which would be called the Global … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece