“In the history of art, as in more materialistic matters, money talks vividly,” Alfred H. Barr Jr., the Museum of Modern Art’s founding director, wrote in 1929. “Let us not be ashamed to listen.”“Well said,” Eli Broad, the financier and … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Photographic Memory: Artur Walther Has Built What May Be the World’s Largest and Most Important Private Collection of African Photography
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle