“In the history of art, as in more materialistic matters, money talks vividly,” Alfred H. Barr Jr., the Museum of Modern Art’s founding director, wrote in 1929. “Let us not be ashamed to listen.”“Well said,” Eli Broad, the financier and … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Stephen A. Schwarzman Donates $150 M. For New Yale Performing Arts Center
- Collector's Corner: Robert Mnuchin
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'
- ‘Art Saved Our Marriage’: Mera and Don Rubell Toast 50 Years Together, in São Paulo
- Collector's Corner: Ryan Kortman