Danny McDonald’s “The Beads (That Bought Manhattan)” at Bortolozzi Galerie in Berlin. [Contemporary Art Daily] A review of Silent Dialogues, art historian Alexander Nemerov’s account of the sibling rivalry between his father, U.S. Poet Laureate Howard Nemerov, and his aunt, the … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York