Zak Arctander appropriated a photograph by Arabelle Sicardi and Tayler Smith, and his version ended up in The New Yorker. Sicardi and Smith strike back. [Jezebel]Billionaire collector Adrian Cheng is supporting a series of exhibitions at the Institute of Contemporary … Read More
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition
- How Does One Craft a Regional Art Fair? A Look at the Fairs of Copenhagen