Hong Kong’s West Kowloon Cultural District Authority announced today that, in January, Lars Nittve will step down from his position as executive director at M+, the hotly anticipated museum slated to open officially in 2019. Nittve has been with M+ … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle
- How Has the 200 Top Collectors List Changed Over the Past 25 Years?