This May, two of today’s more prominent galleries for up-and-coming artists will merge. Zach Feuer, of the eponymous Chelsea gallery and Joel Mesler of the Lower East Side’s Untitled will together open Feuer/Mesler and Mesler/Feuer, two spaces on the L.E.S. that will … Read More
- “We didn't call it Soho, it was just ‘Downtown’”: Bill Beckley Gives A Tour of His Apartment of 43 Years
- Chelsea Gallery Mixed Greens to Close in December
- Cate Blanchett to Be Honored at MoMA's Eighth Annual Film Benefit
- Derek Eller Gallery Is Opening A Pop-Up Space in L.A.
- Morning Links: North Korean Propaganda Edition