At the Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, in China, a librarian admitted to stealing 140 paintings and replacing them with his own fakes. [ABC News]Could the latest Christie’s results show a slow in art sales? [Wall Street Journal]Pablo Picasso’s studio … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'