In the 1970s, writer and filmmaker Joe Medeiros was reading up on Leonardo da Vinci when a sentence in Liana Bortolon’s book The Life and Times of Leonardo caught his eye. It mentioned the infamous theft of August 21, 1911, … Read More
- Rhizome Makes Pioneering '90s Theresa Duncan Games Available Online
- 'I Was Blinded By The Controversy’: Sally Mann Publishes An Excerpt From Her Forthcoming Memoir
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Morning Links: 'Random Darknet Shopper' Edition
- Alex Bag Is Holding Open Auditions for an 'Infinite Jest'-Inspired 'Sitcom'