The Los Angeles County Museum of Art is expected to announce later in the day an unprecedented ten-year partnership with Korean automaker Hyunadi, the Los Angeles Times reported today.The paper reports that the deal—which LACMA director Michael Govan says will … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition