It’s a beautiful Wednesday afternoon here in New York City—about 70 degrees and partly cloudy—and it just feels like the right time to share this photo, which has Alma Thomas’s Resurrection (1966), a stunner of a painting, presiding over a Passover … Read More
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants
- Eddie Martinez Joins Mitchell-Innes & Nash