Here’s some rather big news on an otherwise sleepy Wednesday afternoon: the Whitney Museum has tapped Christopher Y. Lew and Mia Locks to organize the 2017 Whitney Biennial, which will be the first edition of the closely watched exhibition to … Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced
- Morning Links: 3-D Printed Mona Lisa Edition
- Artadia Announces 2015 Houston Grantees