In an inaugural pop-up gallery show, Sotheby’s is showcasing the work of renowned photographer William Eggleston in Palo Alto, California, from September 16 through 18. Hosted at the Bryant Street Gallery, the seventeen color photographs come predominantly from Eggleston’s renowned … Read More
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants
- Eddie Martinez Joins Mitchell-Innes & Nash