Dalí’s production after his Surrealist phase, once dismissed by scholars as banal kitsch, is now being celebrated for being so ahead of its time it looks as though it could have been made yesterday. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Carol Vogel May Have Plagiarized David Foster Wallace's Times Obituary
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- 'An Angel That Sits Upon Our Shoulders': Nick Cave Reflects on the Loss of Gallerist Claude Simard
- Ruben Ochoa's Concrete Poetry
- Liu Yiqian Waves Off Tea Controversy, Says $36.3 Million Cup 'Isn’t... Appropriate for the Masses'