Lucien Smith is having a great year. The 25-year-old New York-based painter opened “Tigris,” his first show at Upper East Side gallery Skarstedt, in May. In February, one of his abstract “Rain Paintings,” made using a fire extinguisher, sold for … Read More
- Frieze Names Raphael Gygax Curator of 2016 Frieze Projects
- Morning Links: #hierteekenen Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced