Lucien Smith is having a great year. The 25-year-old New York-based painter opened “Tigris,” his first show at Upper East Side gallery Skarstedt, in May. In February, one of his abstract “Rain Paintings,” made using a fire extinguisher, sold for … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition