This week Sotheby’s released its results for the final quarter of 2014, announcing that, with $938 million in revenue over the course of the full year, it had made about $118 million. That profit was down slightly from the $130 million it made on only $854 million … Read More
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale
- Mondrian Sells for $50.6 M., a New Record, at Christie's $202.6 M. Impressionist-Modern Sale