This week Sotheby’s released its results for the final quarter of 2014, announcing that, with $938 million in revenue over the course of the full year, it had made about $118 million. That profit was down slightly from the $130 million it made on only $854 million … Read More
- Running Through S|2 With His Woes: On Drake's Sotheby's Soundtrack
- NADA New York Announces Special Projects and Programming, From a Canine Performance to a Poker Tournament
- Here's the 2015 Volta Exhibitor List
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?