ARTnews on Facebook
- 'The Difference Is in the Detail': A Complex El Anatsui Retrospective Shines at the Haus der Kunst in Munich
- Commit to Memory: In a Houston Park, 25 Artists Propose 'New Monuments for New Cities'
- No Two Ways About It: Artist Rashid Johnson Makes So-So Directorial Debut with 'Native Son'
- Three to See in Hong Kong: Louise Bourgeois, Julio Le Parc, and David Altmejd
- Six Superb Shows in New York: Jessi Reaves, Mimi Gross, Nolan Simon, 'Strategic Vandalism,' 'Notebook,' and Caroline Goe