This May, two of today’s more prominent galleries for up-and-coming artists will merge. Zach Feuer, of the eponymous Chelsea gallery and Joel Mesler of the Lower East Side’s Untitled will together open Feuer/Mesler and Mesler/Feuer, two spaces on the L.E.S. that will … Read More
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York
- How Are Art Fairs Doing This Year?
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Giacometti's 'L'homme Au Doigt,' Coming to Auction for the First Time, Could Become Most Expensive Sculpture Ever
- At Dallas Art Week, a $2.2 M. Benefit Auction, a $2.5 M. Car, and 'Spending Money Like Drunken Sailors'