In the summer of 2009, in the middle of a global recession, I opened a show at Rental, my gallery on New York’s Lower East Side, called “Don’t Panic I’m Selling My Collection.” As it turned out, the recession would … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition