Contemporary artists have made work depicting graphic sexual acts, damaging property, injuring their own bodies, or paying others to alter theirs. But when does art cross the line from avant-garde to unacceptable?. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Carol Vogel May Have Plagiarized David Foster Wallace's Times Obituary
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- 'An Angel That Sits Upon Our Shoulders': Nick Cave Reflects on the Loss of Gallerist Claude Simard
- Ruben Ochoa's Concrete Poetry
- Liu Yiqian Waves Off Tea Controversy, Says $36.3 Million Cup 'Isn’t... Appropriate for the Masses'