The big moment has almost arrived. The 12th edition of Frieze London opens to the general public on October 15 in Regent’s Park, and a day earlier for invited guests. Some 60,000 people will make their way through the big tent to view work from more than 150 galleries. ARTnews will be on the ground to bring action from the aisles and events throughout the city. For now, though, there are JPEGs to view. They follow in the slide show below.
To scroll between images, please use the arrow keys.
ALL IMAGES COURTESY FRIEZE LONDON AND THEIR RESPECTIVE GALLERIES. ADDITIONAL CREDITS FOLLOW BELOW:
1. COURTESY THE ARTIST AND WORKPLACE GALLERY, GATESHEAD
6. COURTESY THE ARTIST AND THE BOX, LOS ANGELES
7. COURTESY RAMPA AND GALERIE MARTIN JANDA
16. COURTESY THE ARTIST
32. COURTESY VENICE BIENNALE, 2009
33. ROBERT WEDEMEYER
34. RAFAEL ADORJÁ N
35. COURTESY THE ARTIST AND VITAMIN CREATIVE SPACE
36. COURTESY THE ARTISTS AND THOMAS DANE GALLERY, LONDON